Monday, July 26, 2010

Half the team is safely home!

I am happy to report that four of us (myself, Erin, Michaela and Kerry) have returned to the US safely and WITHOUT incident this time! The trip over was quite an adventure, especially for Michaela and I who got separated from Erin and Kerry in Paris and missed our connection. Let me tell you, I am NOT a fan of Charles de Galle airport!! But God's hand was in it the whole time and He allowed us to have a very uneventful return trip home.

It's good to be home (ice! air conditioning! flushing the toilet paper! ice!) but also hard. I am missing Vorzel a lot, especially these faces!

Above is Yassa whom we worked with last year. It was amazing to see how much she has developed in a year's time!


This is Bagdon who has Down's Syndrome


Here's Sasha and Dima, who are brothers and may be adopted soon along with their older sister:



And this is Vika, who completely stole my heart...

How can you not love that face! I almost put her in my carry-on suitcase to take home with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment